Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




My wife is absolutely amazing!! I cannot begin to tell you how much I love her, and my gorgeous little daughter Avery. Being a Father and a Husband is an honor and a privilege. I am so blessed to have them both in my life and I truly know that my life would not be complete with out them. I love you both with all my heart. Thank you for making this father's day so exciting. My morning began with a great gift, Alison had gone to the photo studio with Avery and had some beautiful pictures taken of them together. We then had a delicious breakfast with our 2 closest neighbors; Chris & Amy and the Picketts. Jerry makes great French Toast. A couple hours later we were off to church enjoying the day. After church was over I expected to hurry home so we could get things together for a BBQ at my sister's house, as i start pulling in the drive way and click the garage door opener I waive to my neighbors out in their yard and suddenly slam on the brakes! As my garage was opening I catch a glimpse of a foreign object with a big red bow on the front looking me straight in the eye. The neighbors start laughing at me because the look on my face was apparently priceless. I turn to my wife with a rather confused look and she smiles real cute and says with a grin...Happy Father's Day. To my complete surprise she went out and bought me a brand new Suzuki King Quad ATV. I was so shocked and excited I almost forgot to put the car in park before I jumped out to look at it. What an amazing gift. I am so lucky to have a wife that would do something so crazy and fun. I love you babe, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

8 comments:

Mama! said...

Wow, and I thought Josh was spoiled ;)
I did the same thing for him with his TJ for Christmas a few years ago.
It's so fun to surpise our husbands!

Douglas Anderson said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

Nice work Ali! It looks like so much fun! Now we are even more anxious to get some for us so we can go riding! You do have a pretty great wife and daughter Scott!

Melissa said...

That is such a fun gift! You have a great wife! She definitely out-classed all of us when it came to Father's Day Gifts! Can't wait to go for a ride!

Aaron/Kami said...

Way to make me look bad...Ali!!! Aaron is wondering where his Father's Day 4-wheeler is!

Erin said...

Wow... and here I thought I did a good job. Can you get me a 4 wheeler next (after Kaitlyn arrives of course) they would be so much fun!!! I have to agree with Melissa we were all out done on that one.

Tammy said...

WOW! Lucky you Scott! Alli you did good. Scott how are you going to top that for next Mother's Day? Can't wait to hear about that one! hee hee

Annie Jensen said...

Scott, you lucky dog! I just found your blog and then see you have a frikin new ATV. It's sad...just sad (for me that is).