Monday, April 27, 2009

FINALLY HOME!





It was a rough weekend commnuting back and forth from the hospital, but Avery could only take being there a few hours at a time. She is warming up to her little brother especially since we brought him home today. She is much more intrigued and willing to help out. You got to love them at this age when they start understanding and can take orders: Avery go the diapers or Avery get the remote. She obeys with exactness and proud to have helped, well maybe 70% of the time. (Not to bad for just under 2) Landon has been pretty mild and easy going, he too also listens very well, I told him to not move while i left the room and he didn't budge. (Sometimes I wish Avery were still in the pet rock phase a lot more would be accomplished) Ali and the babe are both doing well. Ali is quite the "Cash Cow" already producing liquid gold like it is going out of style, if she keeps up this rate we will need to buy another fridge next month. All the nurses at the hospital were in amazment of how much she was producing, I have never seen such excitment over breast milk. I will admit I am going to miss the hospital in a few ways. It sure was nice to have someone watching your kid all night long feeding him and changing his diapers, I guess it was time to pass the torch to Dad while Ali recovers. I will also miss the free reign we had on the snack closet full of juice, oreo's and those amazing Lorna Dunn cookies. (I may have packed out a dozen or two with all our stuff when we left, hey at $400+ a night can you blame me? So don't judge me) Any who here are a few new pictures to enjoy.

4 comments:

Erin said...

He is too cute! I'm glad you are home. Now you really have your hands full wuth 2 kids under 2. Good luck!

Our cute boys said...

Congrats!!! I forget how little and precious they are!!... and then they grow up!! just kidding.. very cute!!

Melissa said...

He is so cute! I think he looks a lot like Scott. Good luck with 2 - it is definitely a challenge.

utahtripletfamily said...

Congratulations! He is just precious!